CUNE students have the opportunity to install Microsoft Office on their personal devices for free. To be eligible for this Microsoft program, you must be a currently registered student here at CUNE with a valid cune.org email address.
The license agreement is between you, the current student, and Microsoft. Concordia University, Nebraska and Computing Services do not provide installation services or technical support for personally owned devices and software.
If you have questions about eligibility and signing up, send an email to email@example.com.
If you've forgotten your Microsoft account password, see I've Forgotten my Microsoft Office password (Students).
- Open http://www.office.com/getoffice365
- Enter your CUNE student email address.
- Click on "Get started"
Click on the "I'm a student" option.
- Fill out your name and create a password. We recommend you use a different password than you use for your CUNE account.
- Check your cune.org email and enter the verification code sent to you by Microsoft.
- You will automatically be logged into your office.com site.
Click on "Install Office" to install Office applications on your computer.
Note: Students using a Chromebook need to go to the Google Play Store to download these applications. You can also run Office applications through a web browser.
- In the future go to https://www.office.com/ to login.